An Edwardian globe shaped scent bottle with silver lift off top enclosing a tightly fitting diamond facetted glass stopper. The flint crystal body is cut with a single step and two rows of vertical slices containing 4, individual equally spaced, 8 pointed stars. The base is polished and unmarked. The silver top has a pressed pattern upper and plain lower half with hallmarks for Birmingham (anchor), the date letter (O) 1913 and the makers mark for John & William F Deakin. Height: 3 ½ inches (9 cm) Diameter: 2 ½ inches (6.4 cm) at widest point.